The Information and Technology Law Institute is Holding a Research Competition!
The Information Technology Law Institute is organising a prestigious research competition! Details of the competition and the research award follow:
- Leyla Keser, Director of the Information Technology Law Institute
- Mehmet Bedii Kaya, Information Technology Law Institute
- Emre Bayamlıoğlu, Tilburg University
- Sait Ölmez, Sabancı University
- Aslı Deniz Helvacıoğlu, Boğaziçi University
- Between 18-26 years of age
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student
- Be a Turkish citizen*
The article should be:
- 10-15 pages in length
- Written in this format: https://www.bilgi.edu.tr/
- Written in English or Turkish
- Written by one author
In addition to the article, applicants are obliged to send their student certificate.
! By submitting to this competition, participants agree that if their paper is selected as the winning paper, the paper will be published on itlaw.bilgi.edu.tr, and their name and institutional affiliation will be published on itlaw.bilgi.edu.tr as well as the social media channels of the Information Technology Law Institute. Further, personal information submitted within the competition will be used for the evaluation of the article, the determination of whether the applicant fulfils the required conditions, and awarding the research price to the winner. Personal information will be deleted after completion of its purpose.