Subject: Reflections on the Information Law Method and on the Regulation
We had an amazing lecture with Prof. Dr. Herbert Burkert on the 12th of November, 2018. Below are the main points of his talk:
- GDPR, freedom of information and archiving regulations as a normative concept of information management.
- Information flow and technological developments which has direkt effect on that flow such as search engines, social media, web archives and mobile internet.
- Interplay between remembering and forgetting in information technology, in the digital age, individual forgetting, organizational forgetting and societal forgetting
- Archiving of personal data in the analog and in the digital age
- What would be contributions of information law as method to that discussions?